Watercolour artist Bob Davies from www.watercoloursecrets.com delivers a fine watercolour tutorial here which sets to guide the aspiring watercolour artist how to paint reflections and puddles in watercolour †paints.
This tutorial is clearly delivered and is a very useful guide for the beginner artist who is not quite confident enough to paint what many people consider to be one of the more difficult subjects in landscape painting – water and reflections.
In this watercolour tutorial Bob Davies uses,
- Bockingford 140lb rough paper
- Pthalo blue watercolour paint
- Lemon yellow watercolour paint
- Burnt umber watercolour paint
- No.s 6&8 round watercolour brushes
- 1/2 inch flat brush